A precision machine featuring patented down press clamps, gravity assist release, a diablo nosecone, linear grippper, and advanced microprocessor controlled tension head. Everything about this machine is built to make stringing as easy and comfortable as possible. Layed back towers maximize the working space underneath the strings. The base is removable, and weighs 88lbs, so you can string with it as a table top as well.
ITEM CODE: 700-ES
- The 700 ES Features Patented Time Saving Down-Press Clamps and Gravity Assisted Release. Simply press the base lever down and it locks. To release, the clams are gravity assisted, or you can pull up on the base lever. Either way its lightening fast and super easy to use. Clamps are CMC molded and compact and space saving so you can maneuver into the tiniest corners to clamp the string. These clamps arefinely adjustable to comfortably clamp any string. The clamps are universal to both tennis and badminton.
- Microprocessor Controlled True Constant Pull with Linear Gripper and Diablo Nose Cone and a one hand easy start tensioner. The advanced control panel also has 6 pull speeds, 4 levels of pre-stretch, Knot function, 8 programmable memory settings, and precision tension control from 10-90 lbs in .1 increments. Microprocessor controlled True Contant Pull technology.
- 6 Point Self Leveling Mount, One Knob Adjustable, and Ergonomic 360 degree base make this a breeze to string on. The towers are strategically layed back to maximize the working space underneath the racquet, something you’ll enjoy while stringing many racquets.
- Fixed V supports and the CNC Clamps are both universal to both tennis and badminton.
- Manual adjustable height. Two tool trays, with one that hides away, and is also large enough to hold tools and reels.